Blissful Prospecting – Prospecting Boot Camp
Prospecting Boot Camp: Overcome call reluctance, build meaningful relationships with prospects, and land more meetings with your ideal clients
Prospecting Boot Camp TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How the boot camp can help you
- What’s included
- Testimonials from past boot campers
- Meet the trainer
- How to get started
- Frequently Asked Questions
Struggling to figure out why prospects aren’t responding to your cold outreach?
For most sales professionals, cold outreach is a big guessing game. You send hundreds of cold emails only to get a few responses. You’re left guessing what worked, what didn’t, and how to make incremental progress. And cold calling…well, that’s a whole other beast. You were never taught how to make a proper cold call that feels good for both you and the prospect. And the advice you get? “Keep dialing!”
- Cold outreach is not a “numbers game”
- Minimizing call reluctance and fear of rejection are learnable skills
- Prospects don’t want another “meeting” or “demo” —they want to be educated
Prospecting Boot Camp Relate to any of these struggles?
- You have thousands of companies and contacts you could go after, how do you find the best ones?
- Writing cold emails takes too long and your response rates are low
- Building a sequence/cadence is a lot of work and you’re not sure how many touches to have
- You know you should personalize your cold emails, but that whole process takes way too long
- Call reluctance keeps you from picking up the phone, and you hide behind email and LinkedIn messages
- You freeze up when prospects give you objections
Prospecting Boot Camp What you really want is…
- To know exactly what companies are the perfect-fit for your solution
- To streamline the cold email process and get double digit reply rates
- To build a badass sequence/cadence with the right number of emails, calls, and social touches to make contact
- To know exactly what to look for when personalizing your emails, so you avoid the personalization rabbit hole
- To feel confident picking up the phone and securing meetings from your cold calls
- To feel confident handling any objection your prospect gives you
How the boot camp can help you
Build your confidence and walk away with a battle-tested gameplan for landing consistent meetings
Module 1: Finding the Perfect-Fit Prospect
Learn how to identify the best opportunities, and empathize more with your prospects to have smarter conversations.
- The Five Desires™. Five key psychology principles that drive why prospects take meetings.
- The Perfect-Fit Identifier™. A framework for quickly finding the perfect blend between your ideal client profiles, personas, and what your prospects value.
- The Prospect Path™. A framework for understanding your prospect’s current state so you can talk to their desired and undesired future states. This gives you the language to use in emails and calls.
- Exercises: Define the perfect-fit prospect and your prospect’s language to use for messaging
Module 2: The REPLY Method™
Grab your prospect’s attention using the REPLY Method™ framework.
- The REPLY Method™. A repeatable, prospect-first messaging framework for creating killer cold emails and cold call talk tracks.
- The Personalization Focuser™. A framework for achieving personalization at scale, finding relevant triggers, and hooking your solution to what prospects care most about.
- Subject line formulas. Learn how to achieve 50%+ open rates using unique, creative subject lines.
- Exercises: Create your customized cold email templates and build a personalization system
Module 3: KISS (Keep It Simple Sequencing)™
Build a contact strategy to break through the clutter using a simple sequencing framework.
- Weekly Touch Patterns. How to make email, phone, and LinkedIn work together and know exactly how and when to follow up.
- Activity Planning. How to calculate the exact number of activities each week to remove the mystery of what it takes to hit your targets.
- The Killer Week Blueprint™. Learn how top reps plan and execute their week.
- Exercises: Build and optimize your sequences, and create the killer week
Module 4: Cold Calling – From Reluctant to Confident™
That’s right, a whole week dedicated to cold calling!
- The Call Reluctance Minimizer™. A psychology-based framework for overcoming call reluctance and the fear of being salesy.
- From Reluctant to Confident™. Learn actionable frameworks and tactics for dealing with gatekeepers, calling on executive decision-makers, and leaving effective voicemails.
- The Question Stacking Formula™. A framework for asking questions to get prospects to stop, think, and create a need for meeting with you.
- Exercises: Build your cold call talk track
Module 5: Deflating Objections
Learn how to handle and prevent your toughest prospecting objections.
- The Objection/Rebuttal Infinity Loop™. Throw your old school rebuttals away and learn how to avoid confrontational objection handling tactics.
- The EVO Objection Handling Framework™. Learn the empathize, validate, and offer framework to deflate objections like “not interested” or “don’t have time” (and the rest of your most common objections).
- The Path to Empathy. What empathy is and isn’t. And how to use this skill to disarm prospects.
- Exercise: Come up with responses for your top objections
Module 6: The Outbound Scaling Blueprint™
Learn how to scale and implement everything you’ve learned.
- The Five Rights™. A framework for troubleshooting when things aren’t working and scaling your results.
- The Optimization Sprint Builder™. A framework for building 2-week sprints to continue focus on outbound prospecting skill improvement beyond the boot camp.
- The Accountability Trifecta™. How to create more accountability and peer-based learning to continue increasing results.
- Exercise: Identify your 2-3 keystone habits to take with you beyond the boot camp
You’re a great fit if:
✅ You’re already dedicating time every week to prospecting
✅ You’re an AE, SDR, or BDR working in SaaS or tech OR you’re a full-time inside or outside salesperson working in traditional industries selling products and/or services
✅ You’re a sales leaders with an individual quota or business owner who owns the sales function at your company
✅ Your company is not a pre-revenue startup and has great product-market fit
✅ You sell a B2B product or service
✅ You have access to emails and phone numbers for your prospects
✅ Your company gives you some freedom around what you say in your cold emails and cold calls
This isn’t a good fit if:
⛔️ You have zero experience prospecting
⛔️ You’re looking for quick-fix copy/paste templates
⛔️ You’re unwilling to dedicate 2-3 hours per week to improve your prospecting
⛔️ You’re a business owner and sales isn’t your primary role
ON-DEMAND COURSE CONTENT
- Lifetime access to Prospecting Boot Camp course
- 20+ hours of on-demand course content
- Worksheets, email templates, and call tracks
- Lifetime access to Blissful Prospecting Community where you can connect with hundreds of sales professionals leveling up their prospecting game
- This is the same content we’ve used to train multi-million dollar companies with hundreds of reps
- Boot camp screenshot
- Six weekly 90-minute Q&A calls through Zoom to help you troubleshoot and get personalized feedback from Jason
- All calls are recorded and you’re given lifetime on-demand access
SEE US IN ACTION
- Click on the links watch
- How to handle “not interested” in a cold call
- Live cold calling training
- Live objection handling training with Sales Hacker
- What to do when prospects open your emails but don’t respond
- How to prospect on LinkedIn
- Cold email breakdown
- Cold call breakdown
- Voicemail breakdown
Meet the trainer
Hi, my name is Jason Bay. Most people call me “JBay”. I help reps and sales teams who love landing big meetings with prospects—but hate not getting responses to their cold emails or feeling confident making cold calls.
A few of my clients include reps and sales teams from companies like Zoom, CBRE, Databricks, Bolton & Company, Fortinet, and many more.
Sales is the only “adult job” I’ve ever had. And I’ve done everything from selling house painting services door to door, running outbound call centers, to helping hundreds of reps master cold outreach.